Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1damJOvWU

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Soon!

Let me start off by pointing out that I have never much been a blogger. There have probably been about four times I started a blog, posted a few times, then ended up deleting it. However, I am hoping this time will be different. Not promising that it will be entertaining, but I make a vow to the world wide web to try my hardest to keep up with it.

SO I will be leaving for Ireland in 3 days. THREE . As in, less than a week. Yikes! I feel like I have been waiting for this forever. Now that it's actually here I can't believe it. I haven't been feeling very nervous or anything until recently (probably because I haven't had time to be nervous). Now I'm feeling anxious about the following: long plane ride, layovers, the time change, taking the bus, my apartment, not understanding people, teaching, & being thousands of miles away from all my family and friends. So nothing too big ;-) The next few days are going to be crazy busy so I need to just keep reminding myself not to stress.

2 comments: