Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1damJOvWU

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Spain, France, & Netherlands


When I started this blog I was worried there would be days I’d never have anything interesting to share. Well friends, today is NOT one of those days! Today I decided that I am leaving tomorrow for Barcelona, Paris, and Amsterdam!!!!

Some friends I made here have been planning on going for awhile and when we were talking about it yesterday they said I should come. This is huge for me.. I’m a big planner and like to have things all figured out way ahead of time. I mean seriously, the day before? Talk about last minute! But I thought about it and decided WHY NOT??!! I always say I want to see the world and life is short. Since I’m already this close it’d be a waste not to see more of this side of the globe. Plus, flights are super cheap so the whole trip isn’t even too expensive. We’re taking a bus to Dublin tomorrow afternoon, flying to Barcelona, flying to Paris on the 30th, taking a train to Amsterdam on the 3rd, flying to Dublin the 6th, taking a bus back to Galway, and I start teaching again the next day. It’s going to be a crazy busy and exciting few days! Won’t be bringing my computer and probably won’t have time to update anyway, but you can bet I will have a looooong post when I get back.

I am feeling very blessed to have all these incredible opportunities. Definitely the chance of a lifetime on top of another chance of a lifetime =)

Adios! Au revoir! Tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment