Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1damJOvWU

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Hate Goodbyes

Friday was definitely a hard day. I hated having to say goodbye to my 25 students, cooperating teacher, and the school. I was proud of myself for not crying throughout the day, but when the girls sang me the song they wrote me in Irish I started to lose it. And again when they gave me all their sweet gifts. And again when they had a party for me. And again when they asked when I'd be back. And again when my teacher and some of them started crying. And again when they gave me a group hug at the very end. So yeah, not so successful on staying strong haha When I was leaving the principal said if I ever need a recommendation or a job to let him know! SO tempted to just stay here forever.

So I'm officially done with everything I need to do for SEMO, which means all that's left is graduation on Saturday! I've never wanted a semester to end less. It seems like every other semester of college I was stressed and tired of finals and being bombarded with school work. This semester was a complete 360. The first half was stressful with the TWS (Teacher Work Sample), but still wonderful. And these last few weeks..I don't think I can even explain how amazing it has been. As hard as saying goodbye to my class was, I know it's going to be even harder to say goodbye to Ireland.

Enjoying my last few days here and SO SO thankful that my mom got my flight switched so I have 2 extra days. Reason #487251082671863 my parents are the greatest.

No comments:

Post a Comment