Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1damJOvWU

Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Day

Today is my last full day in Ireland. I seriously cannot believe how quickly the last few months went by. I am happy to report that I made the most of every second here. This experience has taught me so much about traveling, people, other countries and cultures, teaching, and myself. I'm going home still me, but at the same time I feel like a new person. Hard to explain, but I have grown up a lot through this experience. Going home to family, friends, and Christmas will be wonderful but I'm getting homesick for Ireland and I haven't even left yet!

Tomorrow I'm taking a cab with my friends around 530am to Shannon and my flight leaves at 9. I'll have a 5ish hour layover in Newark and will be back in St. Louis at 7:30pm.

So I'll get home Thursday night, leave Friday for Cape, and graduate on Saturday! From then on I will be on an indefinite Christmas break, searching for a job and missing Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment